Thursday, October 25, 2007

Alphabet Boy

So Henry officially knows his ABC's in sign. Yesterday was his 20 month Birthday and as I was warming up his bottle to go to bed I decided to test his knowledge. I signed the entire alphabet with my hand and he was able to tell me every single letter with little problems. Every time he said a letter he would throw his hands up in the air, jump and yell out the letter with a huge smile on his face. Every morning he also wakes up reciting letters. He now says "ABCD" over and over with other letters interspersed. His all time favorite letter, though, is "W". He says it a hundred times a day and tries to find it in every book and sign. He and I do a little dance and say "dubba, dubba, dubba-u" over and over. So all day long we just look for letters. He also loves numbers and knows 1-5 and 8, but is still more interested in his letters.

No comments: