Thursday, August 2, 2007

dog and baby poo

Today was majorly hot so Henry and I decided to play in the pool and with the hose. I ended up pulling weeds on the hill while Henry dragged the hose around the yard. He eventually wanted to be where I was, so he scooted his bum down the hill in his diaper getting scratched by weeds and rocks. When I was done I had to take his wet, muddy diaper off and I thought it would be fine to let him run around naked for a minute, but then he took off, naked, toward the neighbor's house when he saw their dogs outside. They are really good dogs, so I always let him go over and play. First, Henry pet the dogs and let them lick and sniff his naked bum until one had to poo, after which Henry promptly went over and stuck his finger in it. Yuk! Seriously so gross. Then, he climbed up on their deck and onto their doormat on which he decided to take a leak. He watched the pee stream soak the mat and then looked at us and said, "Uh Oh". Yeah, we know. I brought him down from the deck, appologising as we cleaned it off. Then Henry went under their deck, squatted down and pooped on the ground! This all happened in the course of about 5 minutes. I don't think I've ever said sorry so many times in my life! I then had to get a bag from them, crawl under their deck and pick up the poo and take it back to our house to throw it away. Never again will I let Henry romp around without a diaper on.

1 comment:

julie said...

That is seriously hilarious!! Henry is adorable! I love reading about your adventures.