Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Elder Abuse?

This old man is always dressed as some sort of fruit or vegetable every time we visit our favorite farm, Janoski's.  Justin and I think it's elder abuse.  What do you think? At least he looks happy in the grape outfit.  It was so blisteringly hot the day he was in the corn suit.  I asked him if he needed water.  I was melting in the sun and I didn't have a huge costume on!

Henry has been begging me and begging me to go to the dairy and after almost an hour drive to pick up fresh milk at the dairy he said he was scared of the cows and she and Bea wouldn't go near them.  I have to admit that their heads were rather gigantesque poking out of their pens, but they were so sweet, especially the calves.  The chocolate milk at Brunton Dairy is like melted chocolate ice cream and is to die for.  I gave some to the missionaries today and they were in heaven. 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love Bea's expression!

Elder abuse...hahaha....he loves the attention obviously, or else he has Alzheimers and forgot what he was wearing. :)