Thursday, January 25, 2007

Walking like a pro and little bean number 2




It's official, I'm pregnant again (yee haw!). In some sense, I was in a state of denial because I have had so few symptoms, but I saw the little bean in there today with it's tiny little beating heart all peaceful and sleeping (quite different from what Henry was doing during ultrasounds) and I was finally convinced. So, I'm due August 10th, which will most likely be more like the end of July if things go like the did with Henry.

Well, since I went to the store and bought Henry a little push toy to help him walk, he's taking off! I seriously can't believe the difference one day can make. I believe that his inability to walk was purely mental because his change was too dramatic. I also dressed him up this morning in his new snow outfit and sent him out in the 15 degree weather to play in the new few inches of snow we got last night. He hated his outfit and couldn't even walk in his boots. The first thing he did was fall to his knees and stick his entire face in the snow and eat it...and as he kept eating it, his face got colder and colder until he started crying all the snot out of his head. We're going to have to work on his snow trekking skills.

No comments: