Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sharing Henners


Many of you have requested that I start a blog of Henry, the sweetest, smiliest boy that ever lived. I have to admit, I will be glad to put all the millions of photos I have of him to good use. lol! I was so surprised this Christmas to know that so many of my extended family members had Henry's photo saved on their cell phone screens and had been sharing photos and videos that I thought I was only sending to my mom. I was overwhelmed by the love and care that my entire family has shown my darling little boy while we spent the Holiday's together and I am deeply grateful to have their support. I know Henry will know and love each and every one of you as he grows up.

Henry is just about the most loveable baby. He is happy 90 percent of the time, he sleeps through the night, and interacts with anyone and everyone who shares a smile with him. He loves people, expecially men with beards, and takes every chance he gets to smile and flirt with every passer-by. When people ignore him, he looks at me as if to say "I thought they were supposed to smile?" Maybe the fact that I can't look at him without smiling has given him the impression that it's just what we do -- smile all day long. Whatever the forces are that are molding this wonderful creature to become the darling boy that he is, I am grateful every minute to have him in my care. I even miss him while he takes naps! Before I go to bed at night, I look at the slide show on my phone of the hundreds of photos of him and laugh at just about every one. I am so glad to share him with all of you, and I hope you enjoy the photos and stories I will relate -- even if they're not fabulously written, and have occasional spelling and grammatical errors:)

I have to backblog his first year a little bit, but I'll do that mostly with photos. Check back often for updates and make sure to let me know what you'd like to hear more about, or if you like what you read or see.

Thanks for loving my Henners.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I love this photo of Henners, can't wait to celebrate his first birthday.

Grandma