Sunday, January 21, 2007

Teetering and Toddling


So, it's official. Henry is walking! He still stumbles and falls all over the place, but he can walk across the room as long as he has a point right in front of him to focus on. I have been trying to get him to walk to me as I stand up, but I think he needs me to be really low to the ground. Today he was getting a real kick out of Justin and I sending him back and forth between us and cheering each time he made it. I don't think life could be any more fun than watching my smiley, fauxhawked redhead toddle around the house. He is such a joy. We're really glad that he'll be walking well before his Birthday party. I reall hope our trip to New Mexico doesn't hinder his development. We'll be snowboarding the entire week, so I hope he's happy toddling around the ski lodges. haha! We cherish every moment we have with him.

No comments: