Sunday, May 22, 2011

We're Here....

This might scare you.  This might excite you.  This might make you cry.  We have finally moved to Utah.  I first want to say that I have always said I would never live in Utah again, but here I am.  I should have known because just about everything I have ever said I would never do has come true. This is how I know God exists.  I will make a short list of a few of these things..

1. Said three times that the last place I would want to go on a mission is to Rome, Italy.  Result: Mission call to Rome, Italy
2. Said I did not want to boy first or two girls really close together.  Result: Boy, Girl, Girl
3. Said I would never ever, ever live in Utah again.  Result: Just moved here and will probably say until I die(I kind of have a feeling)

I learned my lesson and have stopped saying and thinking about anything I want. 

BTW, if you hadn't heard, I'm pregnant again and it's another girl! Yay for me!  Henry will be so sad.  Sorry sweet boy.  Maybe the zillions of boys on our new street will make it easier to hear you're getting another sister.  I love you!

7 comments:

josh.sandra.ava.davis.ella said...

wow! utah and pregnant! busy and fun! congrats on both - i love checking in on all that's happeneing with your awesome family!!!

Señora H-B said...

Ha! I said that the last placed in the world I wanted to go on a mission was Santiago, Chile. I also said I wouldn't marry someone from Indiana. And...yeah...I need to learn that lesson.

Olivia McCord said...

Where do you live in Utah?! So exciting.

Thayer said...

You already know it's a girl and this is how you tell me?! Hope the new place is great, I hear the neighbors can be kind of sketchy :)

The Steeles said...

Congrats on the little girl!!! I love reading all about the new and exciting things happening to the Hohl's! Gals you made it to Utah safe and sound and hope you guys enjoy living there! Can't wait to read about all of your adventures!!

Sarah said...

Whaaaaattttt???? Utah already? How did this happen? What happened to cleaning out your MIL's attic for the month June? And holy Congrats!!! on your new baby. That's so exciting. Good luck settling in. Maybe I can come see you in July when we pass through. Yes, fill us all in on where you are living.

Autumn KIMBALL said...

Hilarious! I know this one by heart...We were in legal contract for year and a half right before we signed and had to pay the lawyer we had on a retanier we pulled out. I even Had land lined up in Charleston (Midway). Painful passing up money. There is no doubt it is beautiful and your kids will be outdoorsy and ski!! Schools are good and mormon culture aside you will find good friends. And if you hate it just go to the best place on earth Colorado.

Congrats on the babe and the move. Who did you guys sign with? We do know Alot about ortho in Utah.
Autumn