Saturday, July 25, 2009

Haircut

Henry has had a haircut for a couple weeks now and I forgot to post a photo. It was the result of a bad trim, but I think it looks good on him, especially for the summer. The story goes...I trimmed the back and sides too short but left the front long which made him look like a punk. All he needed was a little eyeliner and some skinny jeans and his look would have been complete. So, we had to cut the rest off. He really does look different. What do you think?

Now that I have my baby girl whose hair I don't ever have to cut if I don't want to, I think I feel ok about cutting Henry's hair short. I still miss his little curls. Here he is at the zoo riding the jeeps.

3 comments:

Thayer said...

we did Nate's too (I'll have to post a photo) but it's even shorter. Where have our little boys gone? Makes him look grown up.

Tracie said...

He does look different, but I think it's very cute!

The Muse said...

Wow-- he does look different! Now I realize it was Henry in the pics at Stef's bday bash... crazy! He's definitely a cutie, either way!