Friday, September 19, 2008

Henry Drama

Today Justin and my parents went on a "quick run" without me and the kids and Henry really wanted to go. He bawled his eyes out repeating over and over, "I wanna go on a quick run, I wanna go on a quick run too. Blaaaah, blaaah," I thought it was cute that he copied Justin which he is doing even more these days. We have to be really careful with what we say these days, not that we really say anything that bad, but there are a few things that I have said only once or twice that have stuck with him, like "I'm mad" or "oh my gosh" and it doesn't sound great coming out of his mouth.

Henry's favorite thing to say this month is, "mommy, what you doing?" and then I have to tell him what I'm doing, then he says, "oh". I then have to ask him what he's doing and then say, "oh." at the end. If I don't remember to ask him what he's doing or to say, "oh" afterward he reminds me exactly what I'm supposed to say. It's very endearing.

3 comments:

Thayer said...

so is wanting to go on a quick run like Justin or the crying like Justin :)

ChrisnDave said...

Awwwww, I miss my little Henryboy! So does Rio!

1384 n said...

Hi Amelia, I love your pictures of Henry. I've had fun seeing what you are up to. How are you guys doing?