Monday, January 7, 2008

Hoping for a better year

Well, it's the new year and if I could forget last year, I think I would. Anyway, there's so much to be said about our three week trip over Christmas and New Years, but for now I have to relate what's going on now until I can get Christmas photos off my new camera! yes! Henry learned how to crawl out of his crib, so we are borrowing a toddler bed and we're trying to get him to sleep in it. When I go in to check on him, he's sleeping in it about half the time. He does get up a few times during the night and knocks on the door calling out for either me or Justin. He really doesn't cry that hard, so I let him put himself back to sleep. Thank goodness he can't open the door yet, even though it's only a matter of time when he'll also be able to escape. I have big Birthday plans for his room, so there are a lot of changes that need to be made in order to create outer space:) Henry was kind of a nightmare on our trip, but he's back to his usual happy self and I'm so glad it was short lived. This is a pretty lame post, so I'll write when I have something better to say.

No comments: