Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Walking Backwards and S's


Henry has learned to walk backwards and today at the Children's museum he walked right back onto the lap of an unsuspecting little girl sitting cross legged during story time. Luckily, she and her friends just giggled. He gets himself into trouble with that backwards walking. Henry has also figured out the difference between words with and without S's. He is now saying "books" and "ex"(for the letter x instead of "ek") and many other words. He doesn't say it very smoothly though and there's usually a pause between the word and the "s" sound, which is really funny.

Henry, Justin and I played together tonight and Henry was acting so cute and funny. He really craves our attention and loves to play staring and looking games as well as wrestling, horsey, and his new favorite toy, the old school cube with blocks of different shapes that fit in the holes. He is constantly laughing and smiling which brightens our day. I finally broke down and bought Henry a DVD of the old school Winnie the Pooh stories that we used to watch as kids. He loves them and walks around saying "Pooh" and "Tigger" all day long. I hope he really loves it as much as I remember loving it. I remember that I memorized all the words to all four movies when I was about 10 years old and I still remember most of the dialog as I'm listening to it after almost 20 years(I'm old). Nothing beats Pooh Bear.

No comments: