Friday, February 23, 2007

Tough time for mommy and lima bean

Many of you know by now that I have placenta previa which is causing me to bleed a lot. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I haddn't just gone on a snowboarding trip and had a busy week preparing for Henry's Birthday party, however I was not informed about my fragile condition until after the damage was done and now I'm paying for it. Being on bed rest might have been a welcome change for a while, however I have my little Henster to take care of all day long and that complicates things. I am now having to send Henry out all day long to be taken care of, or have someone here to take care of him while I just sit and vegitate. It's tough because I don't feel sick or bad, but I am supposed to be on bed rest at all times for the next four weeks. I won't complain about my lifestyle change, but I have to admit that I am worried about the new little one and I do miss Henry when he's gone and I feel bad that I'm not going to be there for him all the time when he needs me. He has such a sweet little disposition and I know he's sensitive to change. Justin is going to be gone a lot this next month as well, so I hope Henry doesn't get scarred by being passed around so much. If anyone reads this, pray for us.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

I'm so sorry! I hope that Henry handles this well. And you too!

Love ya.