Friday, March 2, 2007

Grandma saves the day!

I have been on bed rest now for a week and a half and so many people have come from church to take care of me and Henry. I can't believe how wonderful they have been and how willing these women are to clean my house and to take care of Henners. A month is a long time for someone to be incapacitated, so I've convinced Henry's grandma to come to take care of him and hopefully cook a few dinners as well. I'm just glad that Henry can have a normal schedule again with the naps that he needs and I'm excited for him and grandma to have this time to bond and get to know each other better. I feel like I'm doing a little better, however that doesn't really mean much in my case. I'm just hoping that my ultrasound on the 14th will be a positive one.

So, Henry has been making a sniffing noise with a scrunchy face lately as well as doing the signs for fish and airplane. He chooses not to learn the life changing signs for eat, drink, more, tired, and all done, however he sure knows his sign for fish!! You can guess how much that helps my life. haha! I really don't know what went wrong. We're still working on it though. He's talking up a storm in his secret language and loves to play with a ball and bat, or anything that he can swing around. His hair is growing and we had to cut it, and might even need to be cut again soon. I fear that it's turning blonder. I will miss his red hair!

No comments: