Thursday, October 13, 2011

little testimony

Today me and my four kids(still can't believe it) went to a little Halloween activity with sister in law, Tracie and at one point I noticed Henry lagging behind. I called out to him and waited and he eventually caught up to the group and as he ran up to me he announced with a beaming face, "Mommy, you were lost but I said a prayer and I found you!" Probably one of the most proud moments I have had as a mother. That's my boy:).

It snowed last Friday and Justin took him on a hike up in the mountains to play in the snow. The mountains look spectacular with the fall colors and the snow. This little boy can't wait 'till winter.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe you have four kids either! And you're keeping up all their blogs. Supermom.