Thursday, March 31, 2011

pregnancy posts from 2005 and my hairless rat surgery photos

Old photo of Hen I found on Lucy's computer
So I have been trying to get access to my old typepad account so I could link it up to Henry's blog since it has all the posts I made when I was pregnant with him and I finally figured it out! So if any of you are interested in reading some funny stories and seeing Henry in the womb, here is the link...

http://milliemama.typepad.com/milliemama/

Some other highlights of this blog include

1. The documentation of the surgeries I did on my hairless rat, Egor(see photo albums on the left)
2.  Seeing what my life was like pre children.  I seriously saw five shows per week and went out to dinner every night!
3.  The shocker that I didn't remember actually living some of what I wrote which is a stark reminder to me of why I blog.  I will probably forget my entire life if I didn't write it down. 

1 comment:

DCRomney 2010 said...

oh my goodness, Amelia, I am the SAME WAY!!! I seriously don't remember doing most of what I have done. Its so so so so sad. Thank goodness for blogs/journals/pics!!!