Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween!


Here we are with my crew! Funny story: a woman helping out with the Halloween party tripped over a baby doll Bea had wrapped up and left on the floor and she thought it was my baby(since I had actually left her on the floor for a minute about an hour prior to that to help Clementine and take a photo of my baby) and let out a loud scream and did a crazy freak out dance that scared all the kids. I scared someone for Halloween and didn't even try! Muah ha ha ha! I suppose my relaxed parenting style scares women on a daily basis anyway.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

julie said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Your kids look darling! :)

DCRomney said...

Ha ha ha ha ha, you and me both babe! That's why we get along so well :) We were at the zoo the other day and some dude was gonna call the cops (or CPS or something) cuz River was walking along like 10 feet behind me instead of strapped down in a stroller or something. Ai yai yai!!!
Anyway, you guys are the cutest little halloween fam ever! LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!!!

The Muse said...

That's really funny! Such a cute pic! And that chicken outfit is awesome.

Eddie said...

That's funny.
Sorry for the lady. She must have been scared out of her mind.
Glad to read your family is happy and healthy.