Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mad Santa


I took Henry to the mall yesterday to see Santa and since I've never done this before I wasn't prepared for the $24 minimum for a photo in a really gaudy frame or some lame snow globe so I asked if it would be okay if I just took a shot with my own camera because I really wasn't going to buy any of their stuff. The kid working the line was like, "well, we just ask you to buy a package, but I guess you can do whatever you want, I dunno." So I just hopped down in front and took some photos with Henry and when the huge flash didn't go off, Santa asked angrily, "well, aren't you going to take a photo?" to his elves and they shook their heads "no", he rolled his eyes, pushed Henry off his lap and didn't want to give him a candy cane, but did anyway. I guess I understand that he's just trying to make a buck, but that price is just not something I will pay at this point. They should make it a little more affordable for those of us who are poor and on a budget!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

That's dumb, but at least you got a cute shot of Henry! He seemed to be enjoying himself.

Sarah said...

That's a rip-off. Reminds me of the Santa on a Christmas Story.